2021.12.03 12:51 PrideRulesMMA UFC Fight Night: Alonzo Menifield vs. William Knight Prediction
|submitted by PrideRulesMMA to MMA [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 Vernaborg A grid drawing I did of Rodrigo
|submitted by Vernaborg to leopardgeckos [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 VAYU3594 Sonarika Bhadoria
|submitted by VAYU3594 to IndianModelsActress [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 MisterMagic001 Doc Shot First
|submitted by MisterMagic001 to ActionFigures [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 f4c2y64 iPhone 6 was the best one they ever made
2021.12.03 12:51 a-streetcar-desire What should I look out for when buying a cat off of Kijiji?
So there’s a guy selling a kitten on there for a nominal fee. The cat is unvaccinated. Everything looks ‘good’ but I’m not sure if I’m doing the right thing or if there’s something I’m missing. Any advice?
Also, I tried adopting a cat through the many adoption agencies in Halifax and Dartmouth; literally every single one is rehomed within a day or two of it being posted.
submitted by a-streetcar-desire to halifax [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 12:51 Interesting-Bake5781 f23 opinions?
|submitted by Interesting-Bake5781 to amihot [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 emilyxyzz Between Mont Blanc and S.T. Dupont, which is better?
I'm deciding my next purchase between these 2 and would like some advice here.
If both are good, which would you get if budget is not a concern.
More specifically looking at S.T. Dupont Liberte collection Vs MB Meisterstück
Currently own a Pilot and a Parker.
submitted by emilyxyzz to fountainpens [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 12:51 Dr_Does_Enough Hey Venmo, What the Hell?
|submitted by Dr_Does_Enough to assholedesign [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 lamplamp3 Ambetter vs Cigna vs Anthem Marketplace insurance? What's your experience?
So I had Cigna last year, but my family's primary care doctor doesn't take it and would like to see him again.
I haven't been fully disappointed with Cigna Connect, but I'm wondering if Ambetter or Anthem would be a better option for me?
Those of you who have marketplace insurance(or has used any of these insurances), what's been your experience.
submitted by lamplamp3 to StLouis [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 12:51 THATGuy_KJ Lord Kebun taking Koil's Challenge?
Kevin said he'd do the Koil food challenge for something OP in the city? What should that be?
Mr. Kebun normal form takes only 50% damage from fire, but when in his dragon form he's 100% resistant to fire.
submitted by THATGuy_KJ to Chang_Gang [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 12:51 Nice-Ad-6096 F
|submitted by Nice-Ad-6096 to shitposting [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 Elegant-Ad8284 Can anyone see their looping history on coin base?
2021.12.03 12:51 bot_neen Reportan baja de precios en algunas frutas y verduras.
|submitted by bot_neen to Mexico_Videos [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 the_costello_show [WTS] Pristine OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 38.5mm Blue Ref. 220.127.116.11.03.001
2021.12.03 12:51 Luksior_ type me! i really need it!
• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
i'm 16 yo male, i don't know what should i write there, so yeah.. i'm sure that my enneagram is 3w4. i can be perceived as reserved, but i'm very extraverted. i'm rather practical, but not so down to earth.
• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?
• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?
i was raised as a catholic, but changed to christianity around half a year ago, my parents never forced the religion to me. when i was younger i was really curious, i felt like the world is spinning around me (nothing changed here) i wanted to try everything and my energy never ended. i got less creative over time for sure.
• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?
no job, highschool.
• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?
if i had no contact with my online friends, it would be terrifying, i can't imagine being alone with my thoughts whole weekend without any attention from nobody.
• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?
i go to gym regularly, i love dancing, i used to play soccer, but not anymore, i'm still very interested in it tho.
• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?
i'm very curious when it comes to my interests and i explore things till i run out of information, my ideas are very logical, practical and rational, for example if someone needs my advice, i don't come up with anything crazy, rather stick to what i tested out and value.
• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
honestly i can't imagine not being in charge, i feel like my opportunities are getting closed off and limited when i have to conform. i'm great at leading people and i know it, but i'm not usually the leader and it really annoys me. my leadership style would be rational and universal, but i would take other people's ideas into account.
• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?
i'm hard working and coordinated when when it comes to my goals. i need to see the results before i'll start.
• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.
i am artistic. i show off every one of my thoughts and feelings via drawing. my drawings are really chaotic and symbolic. also music is my biggest interest out of all of them, i listen to music every moment possible.
• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?
past is something i really trust and feel safe in. present is what i focus on the most. future is what i'm scared of, but put trust in too.
• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?
i help everyone who needs my help, but only if i see benefits. i would decide to help someone because they might help me one day.
• Do you need logical consistency in your life?
i need it and that's what i'm looking for. "this makes sense/this makes no sense" are the two things i say the most. i have to see why something is like this or why would i have to do that.
• How important is efficiency and productivity to you?
i always find ways to do things the easiest and safest way possible. my productivity relies heavily on the current mental state, but when my mind is clear, i'm a really hard and dedicated worker.
• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?
i control people who i have authority over directly, but people who are on the same level as me, i control indirectly, explaining them my ways of doing things and why my ideas are better than theirs.
• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
my biggest hobbies are music, art, self improvement and gathering knowledge. i like them because they make me not waste my time, but rather use it well.
• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?
i'm a very quick learner. i learn only when i feel the need to. i prefer classes that involve memorization and logic, because they are the ones i will make use of in the future.
• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?
i'm surely above average in strategizing. i'm really good with handling tasks quickly, quicker than anyone else, yet doing them better comparing to other people. i don't like improvising, because my safety lays in my logic and understanding.
• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?
i aspire to be the best in my future proffesion and to be a role model to many. i want people to admire me, know about me.
• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?
my biggest fear is wasting time, running out of time. time, death and defeat are my biggest fears. i'm uncomfortable when people try to get to know me, because i perceive everyone as my enemy until they prove themselves to me. i hate having nothing to say, i need to have at least control over myself to feel secure.
• What do the "highs" in your life look like?
i become more caring, a little more reckless, yet still rational, really outgoing and overconfident.
• What do the "lows" in your life look like?
i'm too scared to say things i normally would, i lose all my confidence and i get lost in my head and feelings.
• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?
i daydream suprisingly often, but only when i'm extremely bored or lost. when i do so, i lose awareness of my surroundings for more or less time.
• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?
only thing i would think about is getting out. if it was impossible, my mind would probably be filled with philosophic thoughts.
• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
i make decisions relatively quick, but i need some time to process them. my mind is hard to change, but when i see better possibilities i might be able to let go.
• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?
my emotions come and go. once they are there, once i don't take them into account. my emotions are definitely useful from time to time, but i have hard time empathizing with other people and valuing their emotions.
• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?
i would never agree with someone when i don't really mean it. i point out everything i would change and try to convince them, that my beliefs are the most rational.
• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?
i catch myself breaking a lot of rules when they don't make sense to me. i break rules for the sake of efficiency, safety and thrill.
submitted by Luksior_ to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 12:51 yubi52 😄
2021.12.03 12:51 Tgovero2020 Tito (grey and white) and Bella (brown and white) my sweet babies ❤️
2021.12.03 12:51 waxedpaperdoor Winter Warmers: Day 3 - leaving it all behind
Here's the scenario; Jaime and Brienne have a council of war after she sees him at Pennytree, they rescue Pod from the clutches of Lady Stoneheart and decide that they aren't safe anywhere, so they leave Westeros. After all, Brienne needs to heal.
So, where do they go? Essos? How many times a night while on the road does Brienne shove Jaime for snoring? Think about how rapturous is Pod that he has two people to teach him how to use a sword. Do they get recognised? Describe how delighted Jaime is at the songs he hears about them in taverns. I also really need somebody to tell me how loudly annoyed Jaime is on the boat to wherever they're going that his hammock and Brienne's hammock aren't near each other.
submitted by waxedpaperdoor to jaimebrienne [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 12:51 BoxWineButtChugger Elementary, My Dear Watson
|submitted by BoxWineButtChugger to dndmemes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 Big_Bazz_0151 haven’t been goose hunting in a while, first flock comes in get these three giants
|submitted by Big_Bazz_0151 to theHunter [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 nlitherl Pathfinder RPG Character Conversion Guide For The Catachan Jungle Fighters
|submitted by nlitherl to astramilitarum [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 Ponce_Die_Alone Lady June - I Think I'm Growing Down (1990, Avantgarde Wave)
|submitted by Ponce_Die_Alone to experimentalmusic [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 three_cheers Kadonnut Manner Virtual Busking session (2021)
|submitted by three_cheers to AmericanPrimitivism [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 12:51 Vegetable_Variety_11 I am a proud member of this esteemed community of TTRPGers.
|submitted by Vegetable_Variety_11 to dndmemes [link] [comments]|